To the extent provided by the law of your country or state you have the following data protection and privacy rights:
- If you wish to access (right to know), correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Data, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below. Alternatively, you have the ability to update your Eaton profile and related Personal Data at any time. To change this information, please visit the Preference Center.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your Personal Data, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Data or request portability of your Personal Data. You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out. For more information on your registration and privacy choices, including the ability to unsubscribe, click here.
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your Personal Data with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your Personal Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- For California Residents only: Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. Eaton only in rare cases will sell your personal information to any third-party. For such cases you always have the right to opt-out of that sale. In order to do so please either click here or use the ‘CCPA – Do Not Sell Request’ in the footer of our website.
You can execute your right at any time by contacting us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or for California Residents only by calling +1-800-386-1911 or by using this online form. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable within the required timeframe specified in the data protection and privacy law of the country and state you are residing in.
In your request, please specify what right you want to execute and what Personal Data this is referring to. For your protection we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
If you make use of (some of) your choices and rights, you may not be able to use, in whole or in part, certain Eaton services.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g. when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Data provided until after the completing of such a purchase or promotion).
For more information on retention and deletion of data, click here.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority competent for your country or region about our collection and use of your Personal Data.